Elder Anderson

Elder Anderson

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Spencer: thanks so much family. I love you all a ton. I wish I knew what to say to you other than Merry Christmas. I wish I could be with you all or even call you but this is good enough for now. I hope all is well with you.
 
Family:  Hey son, we miss you and wish you were here with us also.  We're going to Poci later this afternoon for dinner with Doyle and Pauline.  We are going to go out with Mom and Meg and I for a little breakfast and then back to the house for opening presents.  Meg did such a great job decorating the tree and our house.  You'd love it.
Dad.
 
Spencer:  That's awesome. I'm so happy this Christmas day. I woke up and just felt peace. Even writing you right now, I don't feel too upset. Just happy to be able to think about the Savior and all that he does for me. Christmas is the best and I'm glad I've been able to spend this one in the MTC.
 
Family:  That's so cool.  We are a little bummed that you got your little Christmas package so early and did not have anything to open today, but it sounds like your peace and happiness is a special gift from a loving Heavenly Father.  And how do you beat that?
 
Spencer:  That's alright. I got to enjoy a bunch of other Elders opening some cool gifts and even give a few of my own. For me, getting to talk to you now and getting to hear from an apostle later is probably the best gift today. And feeling the Spirit and thinking about Christ.
 
Spencer: I gotta go. But I can email again tomorrow on my P Day, then call you from the airport in about 2 1/2 weeks. It's gonna be sweet. We've gotta talk about travel money and stuff but don't worry about it right now. I love you all.

Also, I've been saying Merry Christmas wrong this whole time.

Boldog karacsonyt!!!

Sok Szeretlek

Anderson Elder.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment